Wednesday, May 6, 2015

the dynamic duo

I made an appointment to visit a new dr because I had a sinus infection. (see previous post) I thought I was seeing the dr, but there is also a chiropractor in the office. Well, my appointment was with the chiropractor, who is also a nurse practitioner. Are you confused?

So was I! I was so thrown off by the whole thing. Anyway, she explained that they do things a little bit differently, which was welcome news. She prescribed colloidal silver for my sinus infection. The next day I was worse so I went to Sprouts and asked what else they would add to that. She commented that my sinuses were probably hard and needed to be broken up so they could drain. I knew...ew, right? So she suggested I add SinuZyme by Redd Remedies.

And together they are the dynamic duo. Yes, they knocked out my sinus infection in three days.

Unfortunately, I also have so nasty throat cooties going on. So she suggested I keep going with the silver and it should be knocked out in a week. So that's what I'm going to do..and see how it goes.

But if you have an infection..not just sinus..lots of different types of infection...and antibiotics aren't working for you, give colloidal silver a try. It just might do the trick. : )

4 comments:

Gberger said...

Please keep us posted as to how this goes, what you think of the alternative remedies, etc. I have had a HORRIBLE chest cold for over a week now, and it is just starting to lift. Tried Mucinex and cannot stand the OTC drugs (they make me feel worse than the illness), so I am inclined to herbal remedies, as well. It takes a little longer, but the suffering is not aggravated. Wishing you well!

Diana Ferguson said...

That's very interesting! Gotta check this stuff out.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Hey there my friend! How I've missed you. :)
So sorry to read that you've had other health battles going on. I was told about Silver a while ago by the guy who I work out with at the gym. (he's very much into holistic stuff) I ended up NOT getting the silver because my issue passed on. But this is nice to know. I hope by now your sinuses and all your other parts are working as they should. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!!
XOXOXO

Dawn said...

ugh! the sinus yuck! that is what i was going through, too... with some bronchitis thrown in for good measure ;) my drs. kept telling me that the allergies were worse all over this year! people who usually have no issues were, and those that normally have trouble were worse (ME!!!) i am going to read about that silver stuff... you would pass out cold if you knew all the antibiotics i had been on!