We are finally getting a little cold snap. I think it was supposed to be around 32 this morning. A couple of days ago I was wearing shorts. Such is the way of fall and winter in Texas. I uncovered my arms this morning and noticed the chill in the house, but it wasn’t until I got up that the funny thought hit me. If I had nipples boobs, they would be pointy this morning. I was cold.
The other day I was shopping around for bras for my girl and I had a random thought. I hoped nobody asked if they could help me because I feared I would give them a minutes long diatribe about how *I* get my bras at the hospital because I’ve had a double mastectomy, thankyouverymuch. But of course, nobody actually helps in department stores these days, so I think I’m pretty safe.
The girl and I are both PMS’ing at the same time. I wonder if we should wear special tee shirts or post a flag out doors…or at least text the hubs to warn him.
Fun times…hope you have a great day! : )
4 comments:
You are such a funny girl.
I actually loathe it when people try to help me too much at the dept. store....like an invasion of my privacy. yeah, I'm weird sometimes. Or perhaps it is PMS? LOL....we get it thrice around here, and it ain't pretty!!!!
Enjoy your cool-ness. Thanks for keeping us in your loop.
Miss ya,
XOXO
It would be shocking to have help in a department store these days!
It's hot here one day and cold the next. My closet is a disaster!
I say text your husband :) Who knows, he might bring dinner home to soothe the way! :)
Just stopping in to say hello and let you know I'm thinking of you. We've had a little cold weather too, off and on. I miss summer already!
Post a Comment