I am taking a bit of a blogging break.
I am overwhelmed with life right now. And there is just so much I need to learn to be able to keep myself healthy…eating and exercising and many other things. And they really need to be done properly to help me optimally in the long run.
But it takes a while. And a lot of prayer and effort. So I will see you girls later. : )
7 comments:
You will remain in our hearts and minds as you take this break from blogging. Sending love and prayers for all of the inspiration, strength, healing and joy you need to take it one step at a time!
(P.S.: In case you aren't online when it happens, my book really should be out sometime next week! I pray it will be to God's glory and will help patients, families and doctors.)
I know how you feel & I wish you wellness & peace on your break. Walking away from the computer is general always leaves me feeling refreshed & renewed when I come back. Take good care. XOXOXO
Please keep us posted from time to time so we'll know what's going on. You're in my prayers.
Hugs and best wishes! Take good care of yourself, and we'll be here for you when you get back!
Kay, you're in my prayers. I hope this break will help ease that overwhelmed feeling. I'll continue to check back from time to time to see if you've posted any updates. You can count on my prayers. Hugs to you!
I've been wondering what you've been up to.
I hope all is well...miss you!
xo
What a privilege and blessing to meet you! You were a definite answer to my prayer on that plane ride!! I am excited to read your blog and have been lifting you up to Our Father during this time of healing and restoration. Will be waiting for your return to blogging!
in His Love,
Natalie Mims
Natalie@csutelco.com
Post a Comment