Monday, April 11, 2011

the other side

Happy Monday to you. : )

Thank you all for your sweet comments last week. Thankful to say that the week went by pretty well.

This year the dates fell in such a way that all of our ‘days’ hit in one week. Monday was his last day. Tuesday was ‘the’ day. And Friday was the memorial.

So it had the potential to be one very long week.

Thankfully for the most part, it went well.

Monday night was hard. In tears by the end of the day “for no reason”.

The rest of the week went fine.

But as always, I’m glad to be on the other side.

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your family has been in my thoughts...and those tears ALWAYS have a reason.
xoxo

Wade's World said...

I'm with Suz...those tears definitely were for a reason. Sending more hugs your way, and know that you are in my prayers.

Dawn said...

and here you are, made it through once again... and i can only imagine that you thought you might never get to the other side. hugs and more hugs :)

Beckypdj said...

Hugs to you Kay. It's also another week closer to seeing Bub again forever :)

Cheryl Barker said...

Thankful to hear that you made it through a very difficult week. I'm sure the Lord carried you each step of the way. Blessings to you, Kay!

Gberger said...

Sending hugs to you...I'm glad "that week" is over again.

Jill said...

I'm glad the week wasn't too hard. I thought about and prayed for you a lot.